Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring to the Tax Office?
PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:
• Date of Birth
• Social Security Card /ITIN/ATIN
• Last Year's Tax Return
• Valid Driver's License
INCOME AND TAX INFORMATION:
• Interest (1099-INT or substitute)
• Dividend Slips (1099-DIV or substitute)
• Stock Sales (1099-B or Broker Statement)
• Self-Employment Income and Expenses
• Sale of a Personal Residence
• Rental Income and Expenses
• Sale of any Business Assets
• Gambling or Lottery Winnings
• State Income Tax Refund
• Pension Income (1099-R)
• Estimated Taxes Paid
• Social Security or Railroad Retirement
• IRA or 401(k) Distribution
• Unemployment Compensation
• Miscellaneous Income (1099-MISC)
• Medical Expenses
• Real Estate or Personal Property Taxes
• Mortgage Interest
• Charitable Contributions
• Employee Business Expenses
• Gambling Losses
• Moving Expenses
• Traditional IRA Contributions
• Higher Education Expenses
• Educator Expenses
• Student Loan Interest
What are the operating hours of the Tax Offices?
During tax season, our office is open six days a week. Our operating hours are from 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday, and Saturdays 10 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Additionally, the Tax Office maintains year-round office hours and help after tax season for yourconvenience.
Why should I choose the Tax Office to do my taxes?
Simply stated, you matter to us! The Tax Office tax professionals thoroughly examine each customer's tax situation to get every deduction, credit, and tax advantage possible.
Does the Tax Office offer e-file?
Yes, we do. The Tax Office offers e-file and free direct deposit for refunds directly sent to your bank account.
What services and guarantees does the Tax Office offer?
Sometimes the best things in life are free! Free tax advice may prove invaluable, and it's available just by calling or stopping by our office. We will even check your tax return from last year that was prepared by you or someone else free of charge. Additionally, if the IRS audits any of our customers, we will assist you in compiling everything that is needed to ensure you are prepared for the audit. If an error is made in the preparation of the customer's return that results in a cost of interest or penalty, we will pay that interest and penalty.